Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's a Wrap!

Filming for Sail Away is complete! We finished up the final shots today, and it is going to look awesome when it's all put together. After about two months of shooting every Saturday (and a few Sundays as well), it feels awesome to finally have it done. And it also means more sleep on Saturdays. lol But for real, I LOVED working on the set as 1st AC. I feel like I've learned so much during this shoot that's going to help me in future projects. Big shout out to Miles especially for the stuff he's taught me.

So.....awesome job everyone involved with Sail Away! It will be premiering at Cinema Center in Fort Wayne on December 9th, so make sure to buy some tickets!

Here's Sam, our honorable slater, getting ready for the 'martini' shot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.