A couple of weeks ago I finished the greatest Television series I have personally ever seen. I started this captivating show about the middle of August and was captured by it's wonderful story write from the starts. Created by J.J. Abrams, Jeffrey Lieber, Damon Lindelof (MMMM J.J!) Lost is the story and adventure of a the members of Oceanic Flight 815 who survived a plane crash on a mysterious island. Lost unfold to bring the audience something the would never have expected from a show about about Cast Aways. Though the show had its ups and downs I was addicted to watching the show from start to finish in just under 3 months. The writers of Lost come up with more and more situations that just lead to more and more questions. Who are the Others? What is the Monster? 4-8-15-16-23-42? So good! Why is John Locke so Bad Ass!?
Even though the story never completely answered all the questions brought up during the series, I was very content with the ending and the show as a whole. Those of you who have Netflix and want a good show to waste what little time you have to waste I recommend Lost highly. Even if you reach what you think is a slow moment in the series, keep moving on, it will soon capture your attention again.
Attention!: Watch your Bandwidth level, it can sneak up to you when watching this show! ; )
I just started watching the series a month ago! I'm almost done with season 2.. I'm SO addicted! I've already gotten emails about the me going over the bandwidth limit.. oops. haha, also I'm glad to hear that you were content with the ending. I've talked to some people who weren't that thrilled about whatever happens at the end.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy is Rachel it is fascinating!
ReplyDeleteI agree this show is phenomenal! though, I personally thought the ending could have been better.
ReplyDelete