Saturday, November 26, 2011

Muppets


So I went to see the Muppets over Thanksgiving break with my family. I must say I was not impressed. I love the muppets, and the movie was a nice way to get younger generations into the world of the muppets, but I felt the whole movie was really awkward, partially because of how the movie acknowledged itself. I’ve seen several reviews online where the reviewer found that to be a good thing, but I don’t agree. Its just really weird to be in a theatre and to see actors joking about the plot, or something thats about to happen, etc. If you really love the muppets, you’ll probably love the movie. But if you’re bored and want to go to a movie, this isn’t one I would recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.