Friday, November 18, 2011

Only for the company

I will say that in high school I did read those books. Yeah I thought they were entertaining but the cult following was way too much. Seriously
Anyways I wasn't gonna go to the premiere but every girl on my floor was going! How could I pass up their hilarious commentary during the film?
I say this about every movie: " Well it was better then the last ones," which is true the acting and all that does improve. Doesn't mean it's good but it's better. Some thought the movie was fantastic and I have to agree it was well done, though watching it made me fully realize how insanely skewed up this story is. Like seriously the giving birth to a demon baby part i was writhing in disgust and pain. Plus her drinking blood through a straw was just *shivers*
Say you're a parent and you want to ensure abstinence in your child? Show them the demon baby birth part of that movie and they'll never want a man to even look at them.
Props to the sound effects guys in charge of that i felt that pain oh gawed it was awful. Yes I defiantly went for the commentary, the movie was hilarious loved that. Never would I ever enjoy the movie on it's own though.
Now for some Harry Potter vs Twilight ownage (Because Harry Potter will always beat Twilight)




And that's my fangirl blog of the month

3 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.