
I've realized there are quite a few movies out there that I really like and many people hate them. So I'll write some real good blogs on a few of them. The first is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. The first thing people say when they hear that title is "ZOMG that fridge scene and the aliens is so dumb." Here's the thing. even with those things, that are kinda silly, it's still a real good movie. The series are action movies. This one is no exception. The action in Crystal Skull is not bad at all. In fact, the opening scene, and the sword duel are just as good as other action scenes in the original movies. I don't know why people would think this one ruined the whole series. Harrison Ford still did well even though he aged quite a lot. The return of Marion was also cool to see. While it has it's flaws, it did what it was supposed to as an action movie. Indiana Jones will always be one of the greatest movie series ever, even with a nuclear bomb-proof refrigerator. Was crystal skull better than the originals? No. But is it total trash? Not at all, still a real fun movie to watch.
It's a fun flick!
ReplyDeleteI actually really like this one aside from the fridge and the aliens.
ReplyDelete