So I don't know what to blog about right now so I guess I'll just post some photoshop drawings. I basically have been drawing on photoshop for like 4 years I think. I'm pretty mortified by what my stuff looked like when I first started to nowish. Let me demonstrate...The one below (ew) was one of the first things I did on photoshop. Awful right? That one on the right. Oh so much better to look at. That was done earlier this summer.
yaaay growth. That's all I wanted to say really. I love seeing how far I've gone in different aspects of drawing. The key is doing and observing every single day. Course you all know that right? Well I hope you do. And I have a very long way to go. But I guess I'll just post other things I've done and I hope you enjoy. Whateves. <—(this is me acting nonchalant)









This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome Kelsey! You've come a long way in four years. I can only imagine where you'll be in the doing four. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteThese are cool! Were all of these done on Photoshop? What's the story behind the wings one (am I pretty now)idea?
ReplyDeleteMost of them are sketched, inked, colored, etc in Photoshop, a few of them are pencil sketched then done in Photoshop.
ReplyDeleteThe winged one's named is Kay, she's my oldest character that I've developed for the past few years
She's very spastic and childish. It's a classic she's a mutant, spent childhood in a lab sorta deal. Escaped, yadda yadda, she's the center of my wip story.