Monday, November 21, 2011

Team Kellen Lutz's face



So, last night I went to the midnight show of, wait for it, Breaking Dawn. And it was hilarious. So. Very. Funny. Except for when Renessesme burst out of Bella's body and Edward was jabbing her with needles.... I wasn't looking at the screen much at that time. Too much blood.
The part with the wolves talking to themselves... something about the way it was done, just made it feel off somehow. I laughed through that whole part. But no one else was laughing, so I tried to keep it quiet. Also I loved it when Kelsey said "bow-chicka-bow bow." right before she walked into the water for naked time with Edward. I will say I was impressed with the strategic placement of Edward's arm through it all. I wonder how many shots were messed up, because his arm was either teensy bit too hi or too low. And Jasper's face was a bit less awkward, I felt. I mostly went cause it sounded like funny. And for the abs and pretty faces. Mostly Kellen Lutz. who had barely any screen time. Sadly. :(

Pardon me Miss. I…uhh..hello? Dang it! She fainted again. Why can’t I stop dazzling people?
I like watching you sleep. It sorta fascinates me.
Have you been drinking? Or am I just intoxicating you again?
I'd love to see how many houses we can smash.
Wanna cuddle? I'll be your teddy bear.
Will you be the mother of my puppies?
Once you go Black you never go back.
Did you ever hear the saying, "Everything's bigger in Texas"

8 comments:

  1. haha well there was a part of the movie where it looked like they put makeup on his face to make him pale, but forgot his neck and everything else and I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate this in the Twilight movies. The guys can't act sad so they convey their broken hearts by taking their shirts off. Yeah, okay. Try acting next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me, or did Edward fail to sparkle in the honeymoon parts?

    And Steven.... Kellen Lutz never took his shirt off in the films. There was actually a sad lack of non shirts in the films.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah jaconb only took his shirt off once, for .5 seconds. Sad, I was looking forward to it. And Robert hates working out and only did for a tiny bit. Yes the Honeymoon was lacking Edwards Perfect man status, right along with the rest of the films lol MMMM HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always thought Edward was the one for Bella, but I always liked Jacob better, as a character.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friends and I went to laugh at it too! There are just so many jabs to make :) And, we came to the verdict that Jacob takes his shirt off w/in the first 26 seconds of the film- I think they did that on purpose, knowing they advertized it enough and then show him for about 2 seconds at the very begining- like, 'haha,just kidding-,"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.