4: The interrogation scene from The Dark Knight
This scene is a tour de force of acting, writing, and direction and is my favorite scene in an almost flawless movie. This is the scene where we see the Joker writ large and get perhaps our best idea of what makes this character tick. Heath Ledger is masterful in this movie, especially here. This scene sent chills down my spine because it was so intense and so good, I just couldn't help it. I wish my Psychology professor would divide us up into groups and make us diagnose the Joker. I doubt we could do it but it would be fun to try.
(P.S. Unless you have already seen this film, you may not want to spoil this scene. It doesn't have many spoilers, so it's up to you.)
_______________________________________________________________________________
Bonus:
For those of you who weren't here Wednesday, we watched some cool music videos. This one was mentioned, but never shown. I managed to track it down and here it is. It's awesome!
Actually theres an even better one from OK GO called 'This Too Shall Pass'...there are two different ones...you should watch both. They are amazing!
ReplyDelete