As Kermit would say.

I spent my Thanksgiving with my family in Dallas (not from Dallas it's a long story) We went to see the Muppets movie. It was a really long time ago the last time I saw Muppets anything. Sad story yes. My dad told me when I was real little I wanted to watch the Muppets Show all the time. I had good tv taste even then. I love the muppets and it translates to adults so well too I don't know how they don't still have that show. So I know some people find the muppets creepy and I think their weird ;) but The movie was great. Some of the humor came from taking cliches and make them really ridiculous and obvious so that you laugh because you're thinking, that's so true! example would be when they have to drive to Paris so the muppets decide it would be faster to travel by map. They crack me up. What I love them most for was taking a serious moment and making you laugh through it, also being able to translate humor across any age group without having stupid characters to make the kids laugh along with innuendos that only the adults would get. They need a show for the good of humanity, seriously. They're icons of an ideal childhood while still being fresh and funny with the great range of characters.
That is how to do children comedy.
Wacka Wacka :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.