Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Whats in a name?

So what do a bunch of hardy girls do when the weather's bad? Sit in the hallway so no one can get through, and look up what our full names mean on babynames.com. Appearently I'm a loving victory of woodsman people. My roommate is a waggonmaking flower warrior,and our RA is a fairy queen. We have also found out that our proffeser is a basket maker. So I decided to look up the animation majors names, if I forgot you sorry. Abi Freeland has the joy of the Father and her family never paid taxes. Andrew Anguiano means manly. Bridget Muntzing means exalted or lofty. Amanda Daunhauer means fairy worthy of love. Kelsey McCoy means from the island of Ceol and from Coy. Kyle Lindsey means narrow. Leah Zink means weary, bitter rock.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.