Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why I Spent 2 Nights in Becker Hall During Fall Break

As you probably noticed from the title, I didn't exactly go home for Fall Break due to the fact that my family is in Texas. But what I did do during this break is animate a fight scene between 2 characters from a tv show story idea I've working on for the past 6 years of my life. I meant to put this up earlier, but I've been putting it off repeated ly like the lazy individual I am :P. Anyway, the sequence is only 4 seconds long, and it's unfinished, and still has a ways to go, but here's the beginning, I hope you enjoy it :)

2 comments:

  1. Working for 2 nights and got 4 seconds done? That's a real artist! Nice job Leah, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.