Saturday, December 3, 2011

I love you guys. Mostly.

Wanna know what's lots of fun? Working in a drawing lab late at night with a friend, with the lights really dim, because of watching movies on the projector, and then getting a text from an unknown number saying, "I see you". It doesn't help if you happen to be cold, so it feels like there are chills running up and down your back. It also doesn't help if they keep it up for several texts.
Kyle, Carissa. You're dead to me. Amanda..... You're lucky I love you.

Also, I watched 500 Hundred Days of Summer and Juno for the first time ever. And they. Are. Effing. Awesome. And re-watched Treasure Planet! Which Paul had never seen, so firsts all around!

Anyways, as I sit here, contemplating starting my paper, I was watching YouTube videos! Oh, YouTube. My life just would not be the same with out you. So, here are three awesome videos I found, which are all pretty baller.








I could be in a room full of people, and you would still be the only person to catch my eyes.
Let's flip a coin. Heads, you're mine. Tails, I'm yours.
Do you like soda? Cause I'd love to Mountain Dew you.
I thought happiness started with an H, so why does my happiness start with an U?
Time together is never quite enough.
If I used spell check it would turn you&I into us.
If you ever go into the woods, and a bear attacks you, I hope it doesn't eat your face, cause I think you're cute.
I hope your day has been as beautiful as you are. :)
There are 21 letters in the alphabet, right? Oh! I forgot... U R A Q T
I've had a terrible day, but it always makes me happy when a gorgeous person smiles at me. Will you smile for me?

5 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.