Sunday, December 4, 2011

Harry Potter

Many of you will be very pleased to know that I have begun to watch the Harry Potter movies. I had never seen them before, and mostly just because everyone is always talking about them, I decided to watch them. I watched Sorcerer's Stone on Friday, Chamber of Secrets yesterday, and I just finished Prisoner of Azkaban.

And I must say, I have enjoyed them so far. They were better than I expected them to be and I'm looking forward to finishing up the series. Although I was a little less impressed by the third one (Prisoner of Azkaban). I can't really put my finger on it, but I just didn't think it was as good as the others.

Anyway, thought I should let you all know....

1 comment:

  1. Don't be too upset about the third one cause then the fourth one will probably throw you for a spin. In between the second and third film director Chris Columbus left Harry Potter and the picked up actually a spanish director who took it to a different level. Same thing with the fourth. They found a different director for that one too. However the 5th, 6th, and 7th (1& 2) are all directed by David Yates who (Personally I despise) helped bring back a sense of continuity and flow. Enjoy Nathan!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.