Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Remain

I Remain is a music video directed and edited by Ben Daron and I am really excited about it! Ben Daron created this music video for his Sight, Sound, and Motion class here at Huntington University. Alli Dozet performs and wrote the song while Anthony Frederick is on the guitar. Daniel "Sunshine" Evans did the cinematography for the music video and he did a really great job. I was fortunate to be a "grip" for Ben's project and it was a very fun learning experience. I just pretty much moved equipment around but I also was able to help set up some of the lighting for the video. The music video was filmed at the local coffee shop "Four Cups" above the 509 Community Church. It took 2 nights of filming, which ended up being about 10 hours of work. The music video will premiere within the next week. I have already seen some of the footage and I can tell you now that it loos BEAUTIFUL! The video is in in black and white with a sharp sharp contrast and the lighting is very pretty! We set up a lot of Christmas lights on the set, which created a great bokeh effect in background of the video. Alli Dozet's original song is also very catchy and you can really tell she put a lot of her own thoughts and emotions into her song which makes it very personal. You can check out some pictures of the set and the production process on the link below. Caroline Wilson took some amazing photos of the set! Anyways, I Remain is a very ambitious project with some incredible talent from Alli Dozet and Anthony Frederick! Look out for the premiere of the song sometime this week!

http://carolinenicolephotodesign.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-remain.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.