Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My 15th favorite film of All-Time: The Big Lebowski (1998)

Ok, so I'm going to wrap up my blogs with a 15-film countdown. I'm going to spread it out by three so they're not incredibly annoying. They may still be, no promises. I was going to do ten but there were some I just didn't want to part with. This'll put me a few over 30, but whatever.

DISCLAIMER: these are strictly my opinion. By no means do I think these are the greatest 15 films of all time. Not at all. Though I do enjoy them a lot. This list is for people who like the movies on this list to remember fondly :]

#15 - The Big Lebowski, starring Jeff Bridges & John Goodman - 80% Rotten Tomato Score



Absolutely hilarious. This is perhaps the role that Jeff Bridges is best known for. Comedies may be my favorite type of movie, and this film would be a huge reason why. Great dry humor throughout, the main character is so lovable and just has the greatest personality. "The Dude" is a breath of fresh air and is an inspiration to those who struggle to deal with stressful situations. As someone who typically has a more carefree perspective on things, I relate to this movie very well. My parents loved it when it came out and would always quote it growing up, and my brothers and I can recite most of the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.