Saturday, December 3, 2011

Neverland Trailer




With all the Neverland/ Peter Pan movies out there, I was surprised to see yet another movie coming out next week. I read the summary on IMDB.com, and found that there's a slightly different take on the movie; this is pretty much a prequel to the more common story with Wendy and James and Michael, explaining how Peter, Hook, and the others found Neverland in the first place. I think the biggest intrigue is that James Hook and Peter were at first on the same side, and then you can see the story of how they became such arch enemies. The way that Neverland is depicted looks interesting, too, (Check out the trees and the crocodile) though you can't see much for too long in the trailer. (And random fact; the guy playing Smee (Bob Hoskins) is the same actor who played him in the movie "Hook" with Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman.)


Anyhow, here's the link-



2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this! I heard about it on the radio, and I saw Alice by the same people (which I absolutely loved. Everyone should watch it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super good! I like the prequel aspect!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.