Sunday, December 4, 2011
'The Two Mouseketeers'
Last night I decided to view Tom & Jerry: The Two Mousketeers. I bought this one a couple of weeks ago. This is my first Tom & Jerry that I have bought on Super 8mm. I bought this one because it was one of my favorites when I watched Tom & Jerry summer mornings. This one always stood out to me because it was the first time that I ever so Nibbles, the baby mouse that Tom adopted. I always thought he was cute and I like how he always spoke in a foreign accent or language. Anyways, this copy of Tom & Jerry: The Two Mousketeers is absolutely gorgeous, with excellent color and contrast. I have enjoyed every viewing so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.