Dear class, its us. You know, the two girls that sit behind you all. We decided that we should write a blog (without blog credits just so you know) about why everybody in our DMA class makes us smile. Enjoy :{D
Dear Dimples,
Your dimples are adorable. I enjoyed it when you hit the lights, it amused me greatly. I like your face and you eat food and sometimes share it.
p.s. you need to work on blogs.
We could’ve had it all Andrew. Rolling in the deep. You had our heart and soul. But, but no, not anymore. I love you Andrew, don’t ever leave us. –Abi
You helped me more than you should’ve had too. Thank you! -Amanda
Dear Ashish, I liked that one time we were editing trailer and you talked to me four times more than you ever have before, which makes five times. –Abi
Dear Blake, Amanda now knows your face and connection with your name. -Abi
Your Leeper blog was one of my favorites! –Amanda
Dear Bobby, you’re in our digital tools class but we don’t really know you. –Abi and Amanda
Dear Bridget, from the day you arrived on this planet, and blinkingly stepped into the sun, which is rather impressive considering you were a baby. But there’s more to see, than can ever be seen, so much more that can ever be done. And I love you.
And highlights do count as hair dye. -Abi
Dear Carissa, Candy from the trolley! I love you and your face and how you’re willing to speak up in class. -Abi
Since the day you told Leeper that this used to be your favorite class, and the day you bowed in your dress, I knew this was going to be a great four years. -Amanda
Dear Cate, I used to have two classes with you, but I dropped one, and now I only have one with you. But you still seem cool. –Abi.
I like the fact that the first time we talked was when we disagreed on the blogs. I enjoy our talks on all the weird topics in class. -Amanda
Dear Charity, I like how you had seen the Labyrinth and was able to help with my trailer when all others failed me…miserably! :) -Abi
My dear Harry Potter friend…that’s all (: -Amanda
Dear Daniel, I like your face. And you make me smile. Though it's not nice to draw on my jeans. :( But I still like you. You're definately one of my favorites. Marvel is still better, silly. –Abi
You still don’t know who I am…-Amanda
Dear Andrew’s roommate, I love you. When you beat box in class, it makes me happy. It also makes me want to poke you lots until you stop. But I feel like that’d be awkward to lean over Daniel like that. Your face is pretty all right too. I’d give it a 7.3. -Abi
I finally know your name! -Amanda (It took her long enough)
Dear fake Ethan Burch, I know an Ethan Burch. He was blonde. And not ginger. And not you. Why do you have the same name? It's so confusing. And then we have like three classes together! Love me. –Abi.
Ummm…-Amanda (It took her along time to come up with that)
Dear Grant, you make us happy. Especially your laugh. Abi thinks it’s adorable. I (Amanda) just laugh. You bring joy into our lives. And smiles, lots of smiles.<3 (If I think it's adorable, it's cause it is.)
Dear Jared, we don’t know your face. Sorry this is really short. Cheers! -Amanda & Abi
Dear Joann, I know you like animals a lot, so I’m thinking about getting you a puppy! A big one! Except I have no money, so just pretend you have one. -Abi
Dear Joel, you’re adorable. Don’t change, even if people think you’re wrong. Because it makes me happy that you’re in this class. <3 <3 <3 <3 -Abi
Dear Jonathan, oh Jonathan, I love you and your face and just you. You make me so happy, even when we just walk by each other. You are definitely one of my favorite people. -Abi
Dear Josiah, you were in our one group registration weekend. But now we never really see you or talk to you but yea. We did know you once upon a time. –Both of us.
Dear savior of our grades, AKA Kayla, we love soooooo much. –Both of us.
Dear Kels Kels, “the hushed tones didn’t work Amanda!” You make good burritos. I like it when we all talk on facebook chat and nobody knows what we’re doing. And we love you, lots upon lots. (written with Kelsey sitting right beside us)- Both of us. <3 Who's that girl? It's Jess!
Dear Kevin, Yes I do know your name. –Amanda
I remember when I didn’t know you, and I was sadder then. And now, I really wanna watch the Avatar The Last Airbender movie, so badly. Even though Kelsey just said she'd kill me if I liked it :/ -Abi
Dear Flynn Rider, if I was locked in a tower, would you come and rescue me, and maybe sing a song by Phil Collins? Remember that one time you got slapped and it happened several times?HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :) -Abi
FINALLY somebody who understands what it’s like to be a Disney geek. -Amanda
Dear Lee Lee, You talk a lot. How do you feel about that? And I thought we were supposed to watch How to Train Your Dragon…but we didn’t.love, me <3
You’re a great roomie (: and I love your pirate hat! -Amanda
Dear Lindsey, I was watching the music video from I’m sexy and I know it. And I was thinking how refreshing it is that the people wearing no clothes up on the tables were a man, and I thought of you. Though if you haven’t seen it, don’t watch it. Ever. And I like the way you talk up in class. -Abi
Dear Luke, are you still in this class? Because I see you in western civ, but not this class. -Abi
Dear Luke M, You seem like a quiet person but your trailer was awesome! –both of us.
Dear Mathis, I really appreciated your help with my trailer, so much, even though I couldn’t spilt the dialogue from the original clip cause it’s impossible. And too hard for me. And it was fun talking to you. It's nice that someone else likes Treasure Planet besides me. -Abi
I honestly didn’t know how to say your name but ditto what Abi said, it was fun talking to you. –Amanda
Dear Matthew B, You have an interesting point of view. Keep on being different. You’re a unicorn! –Abi.
Dear other Matthew, you were the Jester in the musical, and than I realized you were in this class, surprise! -Abi
Dear Megan, you seem really nice, but I don’t really know you cause we don’t hang out.-Abi
Yes, I do need a list and no, I didn’t know what I was talking about when you asked for help on your trailer. -Amanda
Dear Miles, silly little Miles, you’re older than us. Why are you in our class you silly person you? -Abi
Dear Nathan, you had a mohawk and than you didn’t and than I was sad. Lots of love, me. –Abi.
Dear Rachel L, We love you. You’re just so nice! It was awesome working on the trailer with you. –Both of us
Dear other Rachel, we just realized who you were a few weeks ago after figuring out where you sit when Leeper got confused. And that’s about all I know about you. -Abi
Robby: I'd have to give you a 10 out of 9.5. Plus you dress really snazzily. I approve. We should go shopping sometime. yup. And I heard you said I'd never get my trailer done! Ye of little faith! I totally got it done, with 8 hours to go!! –Abi
Three. Freakin. Hours. -Amanda
Sam: Dear Sam, we love you too Sam. It makes me happy to see your face. Even though, I resent that one time, you left and you hit me on the shoulder. And the time you left drawing, and I enjoyed listening to lord of the rings with you, but no, you couldn’t stand the pressure. But it’s ok.
I remember when I met you in Alpha group and you actually knew my name when it came time for DMA class. I felt special. -Amanda
Spencer: Dear Litten, once upon a time, I thought your last name was kitten, but than I realized it was an L. -Abi
Stephen: Dear Stephen, its nice of you to share your many thoughts, even when it does knock my blog down a bit after I post it. I’m not bitter. Not at all. -Abi
I laughed because they were entertaining –Amanda
Timmy: Dear Timmmmmmmmmeh, you seem like a cool kid. –Both of us.
Last but not least, Leeper: Dear Leeper, I enjoy going to this class. I wish this class was everyday buuuuuuut it’s not. It could be if only your quizzes had answers up on the blackboard. I enjoy you, and your personality and point of view and that one time you got stuck in a snuggie. That’s it.-Abi
Remember that time when a bunch from the class wrote about why you weren’t at the President’s house for the study break? That was my idea :)-Amanda
I love you, Abi!! :) haha... and you have opened my eyes to the fact that highlights are indeed a form of hair dye. And I'm so glad our walks from western civ to digital tools have progressively grown longer and longer ;)
ReplyDeleteThis makes me giggle on the inside, which is a weird sensation don't ask
ReplyDeletei make no one smile :/
ReplyDeleteHAHA yes you did, believe me.
ReplyDeleteYou guys rock! I think it's going to be a good four years.
ReplyDelete