
I honestly have never actually heard of Tin Tin before, (apparently it's originally a series of European comic books that first appeared in the late 1920's) but I just saw a trailer for it; what first caught my attention was the very detailed animation. At first I thought it was live action. I don't know the plot of the story or the characters, so there's not much I can say about the movie, but I did see that it's directed by Steven Spielberg and produced by Peter Jackson( who did the most recent King Kong movie). The trailer seems to have an old movie kind of feel to it, like a film noir, but not quite. Not sure how to explain it, but here's the link to the trailer on Youtube: enjoy!
I grew up reading Tintin! Its a wonderful graphic novel series that would totally be worth looking into! So excited for the movie!
ReplyDeleteI grew up reading Tintin too! The plot was always entertaining. I had no clue a movie was being made. I've got high expectations!
ReplyDelete