If I review a show it means I have seen every single episode. Suck it.
Parks and Recreation- This is my favorite show and although this season has been more exciting for Ben/Leslie shippers, however, I get my kicks out of Andy/April who are already married and, though they continue to be adorable and get good screen time, last season was their season. I am not complaining. This is still my favorite show and I am in love with every character.
Glee - My ranting and raving would hold no water if I gave no negative reviews, and though there are brief redeeming moments in Glee, the best way to describe the show is, as Kelly Kapoor puts it, "irresponsible." because on top of how stupid the storylines are constantly, there is almost no continuity in any of the characters; it's like the writers don't watch the show. The songs add nothing to the flimsy storylines, and they don't even do anything new with the songs. It's the exact same thing but with Lea Michele singing, and can I say that, though she is talented, when you've heard her sing one thing, you've heard her sing everything. Like, in this last episode, Santana is coming out of the closet and singing "I Kissed a Girl" and suddenly, a wild Berry appear-eth to duet with her. Why? Plus everything seems edited and auto-tuned and like there's so much drama but everyone is like hugging and shit when someone sings? And why is it sooooo uncool to be a virgin- every single one of these Glee club members has had sex, mostly with each other. They're in high school. Like at least hold out for someone who isn't in Glee club. That's just embarrassing. So while this show has some cute and funny one liners and any number in which Heather Morris dances, she tears up like a beast, Glee is just annoying, partially because anyone who writes, sees it and thinks, "I could do better with this concept." If there was some sort of chart I could put shows on to measure their quality, Glee would be somewhere in between The Secret Life of the American Teenager (the absolute lowest) and the Big Bang Theory (I can stand it, but it annoys me as I watch.)
This has been the first; There are more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.